California Nursing Home
Nursing home abuse is a serious problem that requires the help of a highly qualified and aggressive attorney. When your loved one has suffered abuse from the very people you trusted with their care, The Garcia Law Firm is ready to assist you. Known for aggressive representation, our attorneys are recognized as the top elder abuse lawyers in the western United States.
Signs of Nursing Home Abuse
Sadly, many victims of nursing home abuse are either unable or unwilling to report the situation. Many residents are too ill or over-medicated, while others may be too embarrassed or intimidated. The family members who visit the resident are the best defense against abuse. You should visit your loved one at different times of the day so a routine is not established. You should contact us immediately if you notice the following signs:
- Bruises, cuts or fractures that are unexplained by staff
- Weight loss or other signs of poor nutrition, dehydration
- Bedsores, and other untreated conditions
- Dirty clothes or bed sheets
- Unbrushed hair or other signs of poor hygiene
- Sudden changes in personality or behavior
- Delays in seeing the patient when family arrives for a visit
- Staff seems unwilling to leave resident alone with family
The Garcia Law Firm is experienced in a broad range of nursing home abuse claims. We have successfully handled cases that include physical, emotional and financial abuse. No matter what form of abuse has occurred, our attorneys are committed to providing the best in care. Our attorneys take risks and are not afraid to challenge large corporations and their insurance companies.
If you think your loved one may have been harmed by negligence or abuse, we would like to help you. We will carefully evaluate every piece of evidence in your case and fight tirelessly to expose any wrongdoing that has occurred. To schedule a free and completely confidential review of your case, please call our offices today.
The Garcia Law Firm
One World Trade Center
Long Beach, CA 90831
Visit Our Website
To help us evaluate your case more efficiently, please be sure to include the following:
If you are writing on behalf of someone else, please provide us with the name of the injured and your relationship to them. Thank you!
- First and Last Name
- Phone number and best time to contact you
- Date of the incident
- Short description of what occurred
- What the resulting effects have been
Nursing Home Abuse